Here is a short but intense tour: 5 days / 4 nights
This tour offers the best of the east coast of Madagascar:
- Fauna and flora in the Park Peyrieras Mandraka, the Andasibe National Park Mantadia (Périnet), the private park “Palmarium” to Ankanin’ny Nofy,
- Discovery and adventure:
- Rasoabe the lake,
- Crossing the “Canal pangalanes
D1: Antananarivo – Andasibe
Departure to Andasibe.
Stop on the way to visit the “Peyrieras Park” (collection of species of chameleons and other reptiles).
D2: Andasibe – Manambato
Visit of the Mantadia National Park which extends over 15,000 hectares of land.
There are in the park 14 species of lemurs (including the Indri Indri, the Aye-Aye, Eulemur fulvus, etc …), 108 species of birds, 51 species of reptiles, 84 species of amphibians.
Road to Manambato in the afternoon
D3: Ankanin’ny Nofy
Transfer on a canoe to Ankanin’ny Nofy borrowing the legendary “Rasoabe Lake”
Visit of the “Palmarium” park
Transfer to Tamatave by the famous “Pangalanes waterway ”
Drive back to Antananarivo
End of services
Steps: Antananarivo – Andasibe – Manambato – Ankanin’ny Nofy – Tamatave – Antananarivo
Price: 500 Euros pax (decreasing prices for group)
The tour price includes:
– Car rental with driver guide
– Accommodation (4 nights)
– Entries in the parks Peyrieras, Andasibe Mantadia Palmarium
– The river transfers:
- Manambato – Ankanin’ny Nofy
- Ankanin’ny Nofy – Tamatave
The tour price does not include:
– International flight
– The travel insurance and repatriation
– Airport taxes